Why does my BLU vivo XL2 keep exiting applications?

My phone all of the sudden has started acting weird, with apps closing, pages turning, and the screen not responding to my touches but not crashing. Nothing has happened to it recently and has 0 damage to it. All of these lead to a possibly broken sensor, but I'm believing it has something to do with the software due to zero damage to the phone or anythign else and it just acts crazy.

Mine is doing this too and it's extremely frustrating, when I'm typing out a message it goes unresponsive and starts vibrating. I literally got my XL2 in October 2017 so it hasn't even been a year I'v e had it

Send it back to them Angel. I did and they just sent me a new phone (different model completely) I believe its an issue they are aware of and don't know how to fix. Contact them, (they will tell you to reset your phone to factory settings) tell them it didn't work. They will ask you to send it to them. And then they will send you a new phone hopefully. My new phone is working great with no problems so far.

Did you send it to Amazon or blu?

hello:

I sent it to BLU (RMA 067457) last September and they did not do anything to the phone. I complained and they did not want to give me a new RMA since I was not living in the US. I showed up in BLU Offices in Doral (in a stop from Mexico) and they were not able to even receive the unit. Very bad support

The same thing happens to my phone. When I first got it these problems did not occur but I will be in a app and he phone will just start vibrating and not responding to my touches

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Most Helpful Answer

Heads up: it's looking grim.

I found this thread and this other question (Why does my phone randomly vibrate & start exiting me out of apps?) with people having the same issue. So far, I have not seen a solution. However, you might want to explore this website. It appears to be unofficial developers seeking to fix things, but I'd advise reading their fine print for yourself. Since I had to look it up myself, here's an explanation of ROM.

Good luck!

Try removing the silicone case and screen protector. That fixed it for me.

I have same issue, I will try removing protector and case. Did you find any alternate case and protector to keep phone safe?

My phone does the exact same thing. It will be fine for months and then it will exit apps, not respond to touches etc.restarting it usually helps in the moment. I took my screen protector off and the case. I'm still having the problem. Bought the phone off Amazon but I'm at the point where I might complain directly to BLU. Other things I've noticed is my internet doesn't always Connect. I end up using so much data because it will say I'm connected but nothing will load. Also my blutooth doesn't connect always. And the speaker phone on this phone is quieter than if I just have it regularly and listen from afar. Not impressed. Definitely not purchasing again.

My phone started doing this a couple of months ago and I don't know what else I could do to fix it

never buying Blu again

My phone used to do the same for weeks and now it seems to be fine for the last ten days. Have anyone realized the same, I mean, the phone is working properly now out of nowhere?

My phone does this on and off. It will do it all day one day, and then the next work perfectly. I finally sent it into BLU to see if they'll fix it. All they told me to do was a factory reset, and it didnt work.

I keep doing the hard reset, disabiling apps, getting frustrated. If I had money I would ditch this on and get a note 8.

%#*@.

This isthe 4th time I e

Hi i have Condor P8 lite … and i think it is Vivo xl2 .. this happens to me too .. i thought it was hardware thing .. it costs a bit to change the display entirely .. so i rooted my phone and deactivated the hard buttons and activated the soft one .. then one day i got bored and found out that there was a MIUI9pro custom rom for my phone so i tried to flash it .. something went wrong and i got a bootloop .. i couln’t shut it down to flash it again .. so i had to open the phone and unplug the battery then plug it again .. and i flashed MIUI9 (it is amazing btw) xD and unexpectedly .. the problem was solved .. after 3 weeks .. today i had the same problem again .. randomly exiting apps etc etc .. so i did it again .. unplug the battery the plug it again .. not take it out ;. just unplug it .. and it is half a day and the problem is gone now …

Chase Holdernesse (Crysisops9) will be eternally grateful.