@buckhunter53 here is how they get installed. So in your case you will have to start at the end of this:
- Disconnect the negative battery cable from the ground stud on the left shock tower. Disconnect the fan motor electrical connector
- Remove the upper radiator crossmember, either detaching the four bolts and laying it aside, or also removing the two bolts to the latch and removing the crossmember entirely.
- Remove the fan shroud mounting bolts, detach the clips at the top and bottom of the shroud with a small screwdriver, detach the wire harness clips from the shroud, then carefully lift the fan assembly out of the engine compartment.
- Note: It is easier to remove the fan assembly if the upper radiator hose is disconnected first from the radiator.
- To detach the fan blade from the motor, remove the nut or retaining clip from the motor shaft. Remove the fan blade from the motor.
- To detach the motor from the shroud, remove the retaining nuts or screws. Remove the motor from the shroud.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
Note: When reinstalling the fan assembly, make sure the rubber air shields around the assembly are still in place - without them, the cooling system may not work efficiently.