Model A1103 / 1.25, 1.33, 1.42, or 1.5 GHz G4 processor

Where to source the wireless interface boards for a G4 Mini?

I have a Mac Mini G4 that I bought from eBay for cheap, which is running the MorphOS operating system (the main reason why I got it). Unfortunately, it's a model without a wireless interface card included, so I have no wifi capability on it. I've tried searching eBay for the right part, but all results keep coming back with the AirPort Extreme card itself, which isn't what I need, or results for later Intel Mac Minis.

Does anyone know where I can get the right wireless interface board for the G4 Mini models? I'd like to be able to have some kind of connectivity for my Mac Mini; it's in a room away from my router and I can't be running cables too much at all.

Here's the IFIXIT guide: Mac mini (PowerPC) AirPort Extreme Card Replacement and here's the part: Airport Extreme & Bluetooth Module and you can't get it any cheaper! $1.00 US.

LambdaCalculus will be eternally grateful.