Complete how-to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.

Why does my screen be lose after replacing it and not sit down.

When I replace a iPhone screen no matter which one it is and put the screen in and press it down and it’s all in why does a corner have to stay up is there some sort of glue or glue strip that can help me stick the screen down properly without it sticking up instead when it’s supposed to be sitting down.

Other than the iPhone 6S/7, you do not need any adhesive to secure the screen. Even for the 6S/7, the adhesive is only to help seal the device against dust/water intrusion. The iPhone 7 is officially water resistant.

If you screens are not sitting properly, it could be because you have poor quality screens or there is something that is pushing it up, such as a poorly installed battery, speaker or rear camera.

John A will be eternally grateful.