What is the capacity of this washer
What is the capacity of my kenmore 110.82781100 washer and 110.64882401 dryer?
Is this a good question?
If you cannot find any info regarding the capacity for either the washer or the dryer you could always get a close estimate by measuring the width and depth of the "tub" (in both) and then using the measurements as follows:
(Make all measurements in feet).
1. Measure the depth of the tub from top to base
2. Measure the radius of the tub, from the centre of tub to the outside wall of the tub. Alternatively, measure the diameter of the tub and divide by 2. This is the radius.
3. Square the radius, i.e radius x radius; (note this is not the same as multiplying the radius by two).
4. Multiply the radius squared from step 3 by pi (3.14).
5. Multiply the value from step 4 by the depth of the tub in step 1, to find the cubic feet capacity of the washer (and dryer).
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 0
Past 30 Days: 0
All Time: 56