Will performance improve if I add an external SD card?
Games are running slow, will the performance improve if I add an SD micro card?
Is this a good question?
Adding a SD Card will only increase "storage" not memory (RAM).
You can try reducing the number of apps that are unnecessarily running in the background to increase the amount of memory (RAM) that will be available for your games.
Go to view and control services running on your device.
1. From a Home screen, touch Apps ➔ Settings. Under General, touch Application Manager.
2. Touch the RUNNING tab.
All the applications that are currently running on the device display.
3. Touch Show cached processes to display all the cached processes that are running.
Touch Show services in use to switch back.
4. Touch one of the applications to view application information.
The following options display:
• Stop: Stops the application from running on the device. This is usually done prior to uninstalling the application.
Warning! Not all services can be stopped. Stopping services may have undesirable consequences on the application or Android System. Warning!
• Report: Report failure and other application information.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 0
Past 30 Days: 1
All Time: 55