No Cell service in certain areas that should

I purchased an iPhone 6s with a busted screen a few months back. I replaced the screen right away and seemed to work fine.

Then I travelled a short ways out of state and found that I did not have service in a place that was supposed to have lte coverage. I confirmed it was the phone and not the cell tower or provider by using an iPhone 6 with no problems at all. I then replaced the “cellular antenna” to no avail. I then replaced the charging port assembly and stil no luck. Has anyone had any issues like this or maybe know of a possible solution? I’m out of ideas.

Try resetting your network settings

Settings>general>Reset network settings

I had tried this multiple times after I replaced the Cellular antenna. I have not tried it after replacing the charging port assembly, but I have my doubts. I have reset the network settings and will try again next time I happen to go out of town.

The charging port assembly aka lightning dock is how you get cellar data...

Ifixit labels the Cellular antenna here(Top left of phone): iPhone 6s Cellular Antenna

It also lists Cellular antenna here(In the Lighting connector assembly): iPhone 6s Lightning Connector and Headphone Jack

So as you've already tried the top cellular antennae. Have you tried the Lightning dock?

Yes, I have replaced the top cellular antenna and charging port assembly.

Clayton Sexton will be eternally grateful.