Complete disassembly and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

error messages with charging cable

"the accessory is not made to work with iphone. Would you like to turn on airplane mode"? very annoying. Also, when I get a text message there's no sound -- I've checked settings and they're correct. Any ideas how to fix ???

please help, i am kinda v sad on this

Check the USB /dock connector for dust/lint/bent pins. Clean with soft brush then try again. If no improvement then I suggest installing a new dock connector- this will also cure the speaker problem

How do you change a dock connector?

Sorry Mayer, you're right the link would be helpful... Am on my iPhone and it's painful scrolling pages- when will they make an app? The sooner I get back to my mac the better!

Here's the link for the part, iPhone 3G Dock Connector on how to do is also on the link.

+ thanks for the link Polly!

aditya modi will be eternally grateful.