Released by Samsung in March 2016. Model SM-G930V.

264 Questions View all

What kind of connector is? (Board side socket for power button flex)

The low profile socket on the motherboard which mates with the power button flex cable is damaged. I'm trying to source a replacement, anyone know a part number? Or even what this type of connector is called so I can search a major parts supplier? I'm hoping it's not some in house thing I'll have to salvage from another Samsung phone.

I'm comfortable performing hot air rework, I'm just new to cellphone components (fixing this for my wife).

Block Image

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0


message this seller on aliexpress, maybe has some.


Add a comment

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

@metatronic_mods that is Samsung part number 3711-008800 which is a 2X3 connector. Available at places like this and many others.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 2


Just curious, if it's a Samsung part, does Samsung actually sell parts through certain channels? Or are these parts salvaged from old phones? Something else?


Samsung uses third party manufacturers for their stuff just like most other cellphone manufacturers.


Add a comment

Add your answer

Stephen Barnwell will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 55