The wi-fi only version of Apple's iPad Air, model number A1474. Available in Space Gray or Silver, it packs the custom A7 processor and ships in 16, 32, 64, and 128 GB configurations.

Where to buy quality parts?

I am going to repair my iPad Air model A1474, and I want to buy a new one. Does anyone know a place to buy an OEM silver iPad Air rear casing. I also need an OEM white iPad Air 1 home button(with the square in the center) because I need high quality parts for this. Thanks for helping.

I also want to know if I would be able to bend this back when taken apart (I am replacing the screen anyway) or will I need to buy a new rear housing engraved with my serial.

That is my iPad in contrast to the straightedge of a magazine.

Kim Jong Fun the only place to get OEM parts is Apple. So, that pretty much eliminates this. The only place to purchase high quality parts with an excellent warranty and great service, is on here https://www.ifixit.com/Store/iPad/iPad-A...

I posted an image below.

Kim Jong Fun will be eternally grateful.