iPhone 5s Looping between Apple Logo, Red Screen, and Black Screen.

I have an iPhone 5s that is in good condition, and nothing seems out of the ordinary inside when I opened it. When I turn the phone on, however, it shows the apple logo as if it were starting up, shows a red screen for a couple seconds, then turns off, and goes back to the apple logo. It repeats this infinitely until the phone runs out of battery, and then it gives me the normal battery needs to be charged page. What is wrong with the phone? Is it something that I could replace? I'm pretty good with fixing phones, but I just can't find out what's wrong.

Maybe we should take a step back here. Did you open the phone before or after this problem showed up? What is the history of the device; did it get dropped or repaired or come in contact with water?

Red Screen can be caused by a bad Proximity sensor. You could try to disconnect it (follow this guide) to see if it solves your problem. If it does, then order a new Front Camera/Sensor Flex.

No, I was given this phone by someone and it was already broken- and then I opened it. I did try disconnecting the proximity sensor, and I even took another fully functional iPhone 5s screen and proximity sensor and tried it on the phone, and it still had the same issue.

Then it sounds like a logic board issue...

I have the same problem.Another screen,another battery,flex, and still (dead).

Pc dont recognise phone and i cannot put phone in DFU mode bcz always restarts .

Daniel G. will be eternally grateful.