Auto Brightness settings missing after update.

I recently replaced my Front-Facing camera and Sensor Assembly and also updated to iOS 11 then to 11.0.1 and they moved Auto-Brightness. I found where they moved it to,

Settings> General>Accessibility>Display Accommodations

When I go there it is totally missing from the list. Does anyone else have this issue of it not being there? or is it possible that I just have a bad Front-Facing Camera and Sensor Assembly?

You did make sure to click on display accomodations and not look for auto brightness on the accessibility page right?

Not sure what would make it disappear as the option should be there even if the front camera assembly is unplugged.

Yes I did. I clicked on it and all it gave me was Invert Colors, Color Filters, and Reduce White Point. It should be in between Color Filters and Reduce White Point and it isn't there. It does say the following where it should be, Turning off auto-brightness may affect battery life.

This is a picture of what it looks like. https://photos.app.goo.gl/yx9aSWC97kDUiV...

Then it's probably a bad front camera assembly.

Thank you. Looks like I will need to get another.

Michael Miller will be eternally grateful.