Can I use an iPhone 6s battery from another iPhone to replace mine?

My battery on my Iphone 6s is losing its power. I was hoping to use my old broken 6s, take the battery out and use it on the new one? is it possible or will it be blocked

You can also use 3UTools (Google it) to tell you your battery health. Just plug in your Iphone to your computer with Free Program running and it will tell you your battery health. Then, if it is not good, put in your new (Used) battery and do the same thing to determine if it is a viable replacement.

You can find a link here to show you how to remove it :)

I'd be willing to bet that it would work. Just check to see if the old battery has any issues or is under the unexpected shutdown program.

Nico Nealon will be eternally grateful.