Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Reboot loop after screen replacement

On tuesday, I had my screen replaced with a new proximity sensor as well, since the original one was lost. However, my phone freezes and reboots. I've tried disconnecting the battery, disconnecting the screen, and putting the phone in DFU mode, but none of that worked. I do not have the shielding screwed on, so no damage done there. Would I need to buy a new proximity sensor, or an entirely new screen with the sensor pre-installed?

My original screen is completely lost, so I can't use it. I took it to a phone shop last night and the guy there didn't fix anything while claiming he did

Have you tried with just the screen connected (no FCAM /Sensor Flex)? If that works well, then you definitely need a new FCAM/Sensor flex. If the screen alone still causes the boot-loop, then try your original, cracked screen to see if the problem goes away.

W A V E UltraTM will be eternally grateful.