The Motorola Moto Z Play (model number XT1635-02, XT1635-01 and XT1635-02) is a droid smartphone that was released in September 2016. The Moto Z Play can be easily distinguished by the word “moto” placed at the top and the square home button placed at the bottom of the front of the phone.

Where are my home, back and open app buttons

I seem to have lost my home button my back arrow and open apps button on the bottom of my Motorola MOTO Z2 play

Have you tried swiping up from the bottom of the screen?

In the Moto app, under moto actions, turn off one button nav

Yeppers, indeed

Its not an option when I open moto actions, there is no one button nav

Also + above items, no one can call me but i can call out. all accounts on my phone are gone too.

Power pack did not detected by phone.

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Most Helpful Answer

Look for the "Moto" app and open it. Go to the "Moto Actions" menu and see if you enabled "One Button Nav", which allows swiping the fingerprint sensor to replace those 3 buttons. If not, enable and then disable that feature and see if the buttons return.

That fixed it!

Thanks, back to normal :)

open the Moto app ---moto actions--turn off one button Nav

it's a software issue, there some complicated ways to bring it back, the easiest way to do this is via factory data reset. this was done on a moto z2 play

it's occurring after installing a soft ware updated security patch

Did your phone drop in water? If you accidentally drop your cell phone in water, you need to dry the water immediately, otherwise it will damage your phone, Including LCD screen cannot touch.

If it's not water problem, you can try the following method.

1. Wipe the screen with a clean and dry cloth to make sure that your touchscreen is clean. Make sure that your hands and fingers are clean and dry before using the touchscreen.

2. If the Moto Z2 Play gets too hot, the touch functionality may be affected. Let it cool off and then try using the touchscreen again.

3. Remove any protective case or cover from your Moto Z2 Play to verify it's not interfering with the touchscreen.

4. Try to tear it down and check whether its LCD screen flex cable is loose.

However, if the methods above can not fix the screen problem, then you should turn to the hardware solution: change a new screen. Here we also provide a video repair guide for Z2 Play LCD screen replacement.

I hope this will help you!

Nope NONE of that HELPED ME WITH THIS AWFUL PHONE! WISHED I HAD NEVER GOTTEN IT NOTHING BUT T R O U B L E !!!

i hear ya ..i actually purposely got rid of home buttons at bottom of screen to try finger pad but hate it and now absolutely no way of getting it back! No one button nav option!! ..ill try factory reset.

Denise Lex will be eternally grateful.