Announced October 22nd and released November 12th, 2013. The iPad mini 2, also known as the iPad mini with Retina Display, has all the pixels of the iPad Air in a smaller 7.9" form factor.

My ipad has a green line in the middle and white lines on the bottom

I have iPad Mini 2 and its cracked bad even my home button fell off but, it still works and i dropped it on the back by accident and it made these lines i tried smacking it on the left back but nothing happens and I don't know how to fix it

SirTalksAlot could be a broken LCD (most likely due to the lines and not uniform discoloration etc) or issues with the connector (unlikely). I suggest that you this guideand change your LCD but do check your cable connector for any damage as well

Smacking the iPad won't help. You need a new digitizer (your glass part) and a new LCD (the black part you see on your iPad).

https://www.ifixit.com/Store/iPad/iPad-m...

My reference in answering this question: I'm a repair tech with over 5 years experience and have worked on all iPads including the Mini 2

SirTalksAlot will be eternally grateful.