Everything you need to repair your iPhone yourself! iFixit has free repair guides and disassembly information for every single iPhone, as well as the best replacement parts and tools in the galaxy.

Hi, I want to ask if OEM or copy screens work just as well on iOS 11

I'm having trouble with touch on iPhone 6 and 6 plus when I change the screen and phone on iOS 11

try restoring with the screen off, only home button connected, then attach the screen after restore

OPEN ALL THE TABS

RAM Upgrade Kits for Mac

Shop Kits

Enough RAM
For All The Tabs

Shop Kits

There are quite a few problems related to iOS 11 and the iPhone 6S and to a lesser degree, the iPhone 7. I haven't heard of any consistent issues with the iPhone 6 / 6Plus screens as they have the Touch IC's on the logic board.

I wrote a blog post summarizing this issue and all o f the best data available to date. If you are interested, you can click on my profile for a link to my blog.

Personally, I always prefer OEM screens when available.

Update 2017/10/31 - Apple has just released iOS 11.1. Check out the details here.

Albert will be eternally grateful.