Restore photos & videos from my broken iPhone 5S

A few days ago I dropped my phone on the ground and since then I can´t properly turn it on. Whenever I try it, it says that I have to connect it to iTunes to return it to it´s original settings. However, when I try to update the software or return it to it´s original settings it restarts itself and disconnects from my Mac. Is there any way to get my phone working without deleting everything or just transfer my photos to my Mac? Sadly I didn´t save my photos in iCloud since I hadn´t enaugh space.

I hope that you can help me as soon as possible.

Greetings Florian

@farhansen sorry but no. you cannot access your files unless the phone comes on long enough for you to backup. You can however see if you recently update or synced your phone etc. on your computer and you could restore from that.

That´s a pity. But can I go to an Apple store or other phone stores to let them do it for me? They have to be able to do sth. don´t they?

Not unless your phone comes on. If it does not operate you cannot retrieve the data from it.

Florian Hansen will be eternally grateful.