The Galaxy S7 Edge is the curved-screen variant of Samsung's 2016 flagship phone, the Galaxy S7. Announced February 2016 and released on March 11. Model SM-G935.

Very strange screen issue, old apps in background

Hi

I have recently received a few Samsung s7 Edge from my supplier with a really odd screen issue.

When I'm on a white screen, even when you take a photo with white in the background, you can see faded old apps in the background.

Any other colour is fine but if any part of screen is white it's like you can see the main apps menu however there are apps visible that aren't even on this device currently.

Hi!

I think the cause of your problem is screen-burn in. This happens a lot to AMOLED panels when they display the same image for a long time, the pixels got damaged. I don't think there's any way to deal with this other than replacing the screen.

Niall will be eternally grateful.