A 35mm FD-mount single-lens reflex camera introduced in April 1984 as the second in Canon's T series.

6 Questions View all

Where to find replacement parts

How do I replace old parts on this older model camera?

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Most Helpful Answer

Hannah Bynum you did not tell us which part. This manual Canon-T70-Service.pdf should have all that you need to repair your camera.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 2


It needs a new battery cover, off/on switch, and socket cover


Check for the numbers in the parts list in the SM. For example, the battery cover is part number CY1-1164-000 and available at places like this Not sure which socket cover you need but it might be part number CA4-1847-000 available at the same place.


Add a comment

Add your answer

Hannah Bynum will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 7

Past 30 Days: 29

All Time: 198