Best way for removing LOCA glue during glass replacement

What is the best way you have found for removing LOCA/OCA glue from screens during glass repair? On older models like the 5c I was usually able to roll it all up in on big piece, but I guess the iphone 6 uses a different type of glue because it won't really do that. Currently I am using alcohol wipes or just putting some 91% alcohol on a microfiber cloth.

Most Helpful Answer

@amos_expenet this question has been asked mutliple times. So just type into the search bar "LOCA" and you should get plenty of ideas

If you want to know how the other Pro's are doing it, go to this site and ask the same question.

To remove the glue from LCD, for iPhone 6. I use isopropanol 99% alcohol and razer blade :oP

Amos Doughty will be eternally grateful.