Best way for removing LOCA glue during glass replacement

What is the best way you have found for removing LOCA/OCA glue from screens during glass repair? On older models like the 5c I was usually able to roll it all up in on big piece, but I guess the iphone 6 uses a different type of glue because it won't really do that. Currently I am using alcohol wipes or just putting some 91% alcohol on a microfiber cloth.

I think the best way to get rid of it is to rub it from the surface with isopropanol.

@amos_expenet this question has been asked mutliple times. So just type into the search bar "LOCA" and you should get plenty of ideas https://www.ifixit.com/Search?query=LOCA...

If you want to know how the other Pro's are doing it, go to this site and ask the same question.

To remove the glue from LCD, for iPhone 6. I use isopropanol 99% alcohol and razer blade :oP

Amos Doughty will be eternally grateful.