Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

No sound from the earpiece

Hello

please i need help ..

I opened iphone (3gs) to replace Touch screen.

But the No. 3 cable (earpiece)

Broke the little clip that catches the cable (white / black) and since every way I connected the cable in place has not had any response from the earpiece ...

Would love to help

timi

timi, do a search on here for #3 cable . You will be surprised how many people have the same problems and a lot of great answer to your question. Here are a few Not able to fully insert ribbon cable #3 and Broke Number 3 connection cable during assembly Not able to fully insert ribbon cable #3 so there are ways to fix it, but it depends on your skill level. Let us know what you want to do so that we can continue to help you. :) good luck

timi will be eternally grateful.