Why isn't my iPhone 6s screen not responding to any touch .

Don't know why the screen decided to stop working all of a sudden and won't even let me put my password in.

Have you upgraded to the new iOS 11? Has your screen been replaced in the past?

There are numerous reports of aftermarket replacement screens failing after upgrading to iOS 11. At this point there is not much that can be done other than going back to iOS 10.3.3. You can check my profile for a brief blog post I did.

If you did neither of these things, then your screen probably just failed, usually due to accumulated damage from small drops etc. You can replace your screen with an OEM quality screen from here (recommended due to the iOS 11 situation).

iPhone 6s LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly - Choice Image

Sam Coleman will be eternally grateful.