Released September 22, 2017. Model A1863, A1905. Available as GSM or CDMA / 64 or 256 GB / gold, silver, and space gray.

How to recover data from broken iPhone 8 Plus

Hi friends. How to recover data from broken iPhone 8 plus?

I just purchased an iPhone 8 plus, but accidentally, my little son got it and dropped it, so the screen got broken. I am wondering how to restore data from broken iPhone 8 plus.

Most Helpful Answer

Well since you just got it, you must still have the backup of you're old phone that you used to transfer the data to the iPhone 8. You can use that backup that is a few hours old...

And for the phone, go to apple and get it swapped, i think its the quickest option.

Did you sign up for AppleCare + If you did your extending warranty does cover broken screens.

You have a small window to sign up here (without going to the Apple Store) wait a few days after you've signed up, then go to the nearest Apple Store it will be a lot cheaper!

Going now, your incident will be logged and Apple will force you to fix the phone before you get the AppleCare + offering no matter where you go and it will need to be an authorized Apple repair Vs you or an independent if you want them to cover the phone later.

Please read it carefully and follow those steps:-

https://www.easeus.com/iphone-recovery/r...

@raichel121 - Remember the phone just came out yesterday!

So I would be very surprised between the time they got the phone they did that much. Even still, I’m betting they brought their old iPhone in and the Apple Store person made an iCloud backup to then restore onto their new phone. This backup is still up there and if not turned off anything new was auto magically backed up as well to the users iCloud account.

So that just leaves getting the phone fixed and if needed restore it once again from the iCloud account. Basically you don’t need any software at this time.

The only time software like this is needed is if you didn’t have an iCloud backup or wanted something local and didn’t want to use iTunes as the local backup solution.

Have a look at this topic:How to Recover Lost Data from Broken iPhone 8/7/6S/6

That might help.

it doesn't help. it still asks for a password....

r.smithlouise will be eternally grateful.