samsung tv (32f5500) red light blinking no picture, can anybody help.

Can't turn on my TV.

My TV red standby light blinks 2 times when turning on the power switch. After blinking, the red standby light will go off and no display no sound. Please help me..

start by trying to reset your TV. Disconnect the power cord from the outlet, then press and hold the power button on the TV (not the remote), for at least 10 seconds. Then wait a few minutes and plug the TV back in and press power once.

2 blinks on Samsung TV's usually indicates a bad power supply. You will have to give us your TV's exact model number so we can verify this and check the power board. It might help if you post some images of all of your boards so we can see what you see. Use this guide for that. Check the boards for obviously damaged components, like leaky domed caps etc.

Hi there, I did as per what you said, still not able to turn it on... Images attached for your perusal.

Uthya kumar will be eternally grateful.