Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

IC? or LCD?

Okay, so I dropped my phone on a gym floor with no case. My phone cracked and then vertical lines started to appear. A few days later, only the right side of my screen was unresponsive. Now if i leave it on for like 30 seconds my whole screen goes to white, blue, green, and black lines and you can't see nothing but a little bit at the top of the screen. maybe like a centimeter at the top. The left side of my screen still works when the whole screen is covered with lines because when I clear my apps i can see that it's clearing. I looked up some youtube videos on it and I opened it up disconnected the cables and reconnected them.. still had the same problem. Then i saw another youtube video on try bending the cable slightly and when I tried to see if it worked now whenever i turn it on my whole screen is ALL black and white lines. Can someone tell me what i should do ? Replace the whole phone ???? This isn't my actual phone i use it's like my phone I have games and music on and it is not connect to any provider. So i really hope i don't have to replace it!

AND ALSO i have a dent at the top right corner of my iphone..

Replace the screen. Instructions You can find displays for decent price online. Part from IFixIT

Of course test the screens before you start pealing away to ensure it works.

Hope this helps.

iPhone 6 Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

thank you!! I will certainly try it! @juax

Always glad to assist. If issue reoccurs do take pictures and attach it so we can get more insight.

alyssa will be eternally grateful.