Wont charge after water damage, but turns on
I bought a water damaged iPhone 5c to fix. i have taken this thing apart en dried everything. i found out that the battery was dead. so i took a replacement battery and the phone just turns on. everything works fine, except charging. if you put the charger in it wont do anything. if i take out the battery and put charger in, i will measure 0 volts on the battery plug. but if i do this on my working 5c i find 4,88 v coming out of the port to charge the battery. so my question is what chips can be broken and replaced to fix this?
picture of the jumper, connect the red dots
Is this a good question?