Comprehensive repair manuals on all portable tablet computers by Apple. Repairs are likely to require heat and careful prying.

How do I determine which iPad I have?

Not sure which iPad I have, originally had bought it for my son who had broke the screen and has moved on to the iPad Pro and now I want to fix the screen and use it myself but I'm not sure which model it is. I know it's not a mini, its the full size but I thought maybe the serial number or model number would identify it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey Paul,

On the back of your ipad there is a serialnumber that goes like "ANNNN" the N being a number just google that and you will see what the type is.

Kind regards,

Tom

Hi Paul, you can also go to Settings, at the top click on where it says Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store, then on the right side it will show any Apple products you own. It will say This iPad *** where the *** is the model you have. Ex, iPad 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Pro..... I hope this helps.... John...

Paul will be eternally grateful.