Repair and support for the fourth generation of the Flip portable speaker by JBL.

My JBL Flip 4 doesn't turn on and charge.

My JBL Flip 4 doesn't turn on and charge. It was playing good whole evening, but after that time that I turned it off it doesn't turn on anymore. When I plugged it in with different chargers it gives no response and battery indicator lights are not highlighted. Tried to reset by holding power button 30 sec, didn't help. Please, if someone know something about this problem, please help.

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Most Helpful Answer

In my case nothing is working. Help me if you can.. Even if I connect to charger I am unable to see any light.

Connect to charger and once you see light on remove charger, press connect + button and volume up together until it turns off, it solved mine, same problem

but when i unplug the charger it turns off :/

i used it all day then i went flat so i plugged in the charger and it was charging but now if i unplug it, it just turns off and wont turn back on until i plug it back in again :(((

Mine is doing the same thing

I removed the cable nearly instantly as I connected it and the speaker stayed on but Bluetooth would still not work and thus when simultaneously pressing the connect+ and volume up it for 30 seconds it turned off and was good to go

im pluging mine and the light doesnt even turn on

Дмитро Дубський will be eternally grateful.