Repair and support for the fourth generation of the Flip portable speaker by JBL.

My JBL Flip 4 doesn't turn on and charge.

My JBL Flip 4 doesn't turn on and charge. It was playing good whole evening, but after that time that I turned it off it doesn't turn on anymore. When I plugged it in with different chargers it gives no response and battery indicator lights are not highlighted. Tried to reset by holding power button 30 sec, didn't help. Please, if someone know something about this problem, please help.

Most Helpful Answer

In my case nothing is working. Help me if you can.. Even if I connect to charger I am unable to see any light.

I will never buy another JBL product again. We all have the same problem.

My jbl 4 flip just stopped working, not turning on or anything. This is crazy, I bought a new cord and everything. I will never get another product from them again. It's a total waste of money...smh

Connect to charger and once you see light on remove charger, press connect + button and volume up together until it turns off, it solved mine, same problem

but when i unplug the charger it turns off :/

i used it all day then i went flat so i plugged in the charger and it was charging but now if i unplug it, it just turns off and wont turn back on until i plug it back in again :(((

Mine is doing the same thing

I removed the cable nearly instantly as I connected it and the speaker stayed on but Bluetooth would still not work and thus when simultaneously pressing the connect+ and volume up it for 30 seconds it turned off and was good to go

im pluging mine and the light doesnt even turn on

I had the same problem! So yesterday I divided to take it apart and I actully got it to work agian! What you want to redo is take off all of the outside casing and expose the raw wiring of the on button. Once exsposed take off the rubber protected and you’ll find a rectangular ciurxit board connected to a flat blue wire. Unlatch the wire and put it back in and the lights should flash. I will say that it will likely not be water proof so take it with a grain of salt. Let me know if that works.

Can you give the first few steps in taking it apart?

if you have this problem, you will need to buy a new speaker, the current one you have,has re set itself and is in sleep mode

Дмитро Дубський will be eternally grateful.