iPhone 6, phone is alive, vibrator works but nothing on screen

Hi guys,

I have a iphone 6 that i don't get anything on the screen. I know the phone turns on and recognized on itunes and even vibrator works but i get nothing on LCD. I changed the screen with2 brand new and still nothing comes up. Please help on what the issue is and advise how to fix it. THANK you so MUCH....

Are you certain that the screws are in the correct placement? This is a common issue that have a long term damage. Same goes with not disconnecting the battery while performing this process.

Check the pins on the logic board, whether it is damaged.

You need to determine if the issue is backlight or LCD related. Plug in your phone to an iTunes enabled computer and shine a bright flashlight on the screen. If you see a dim image, then the issue is backlight related. If there is no image, then it would be LCD related.

Because you have already tried two replacement screens, it is safe to assume that the issue is on the logic board. Did this problem occur out of the blue or was it following a drop or impact or perhaps a repair attempt?

The iPhone 6S backlight circuit tends to blow easily, especially when folks forget to disconnect the battery prior to removing or installing a the screen. Unfortunately, this would not be a DIY fix and you would need to find a micro-solderer to do the repair.

kari19 will be eternally grateful.