Bridging FL11 (gas gauge) filter with circuit writer?

A while ago, I knocked off the FL11 filter (from the gas gauge line) near the battery connector on my iPhone 5s. My phone still runs fine, just a few random reboots every day or so, and other than the wrong battery percentage being reported most of the time, it works almost perfectly. However, I'm getting tired of waiting for my phone to bootloop out of low power everyday to figure out that it needs charging, and want to see if I could fix this by using a circuit writer to bridge the gap between the two solder pads, or if that would cause any issues.

@epedemont yes it would cause you issues. FL11 has to be there so replace it with the proper component 120 Ohm 210mA in a 01005 package.

What kind of issues might it cause?

...and I would avoid solutions like circuit writers, conductive pens and whatnot. It should be properly repaired.

FL 11 is an inductor which is used for the battery management I/O on your iPhone. No FL11 no battery management....

Edward Pedemonte will be eternally grateful.