Model A1138 / 1440x960 screen resolution

100 Questions View all

Where Can I Get The Yellow Tape?

Does anyone know where I can get the yellow tape that's used to hold down the different cables to the logic board?

Thanks. MackDog

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

It's called kapton tape. Do a search on eBay, it's all over the place.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0


Appreciate your quick answer Mayer! Thanks. MackDog


Add a comment

Add your answer

N Little will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 850