iPhone 6 screen popping out

The screen is popping out at where the volume and mute buttons are after a screen replacement.

Common issue with iPhone 6 aftermarket replacement screens.

Few things to check:

Make sure the frame is clean and not bent in any way, the corners or the iPhone housing as a whole.

If it's bent you should straighten it flat so that the screen can sit flush

Dents going inwards in the frame on the edges need to be bent back into place as well, especially at the corners of the frame where the screen sits on.

Other than that getting better quality screens (one with better screen frames that sit in properly and don't have the infamous gap near the vibrate switch / volume area).

How would I go about trying to straighten the frame if it is bent

hii,

So, my iPhone 6's front top left corner of the screen appears to have "popped out" (Best way to phrase it)... I don't know whether I should go to the geniuses or try to pop it back myself... It appears to have popped out of the hook inside the phone, and if i jam it a little i can put it back in, but I'm afraid that it'll crack the screen. What should I do?

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/685...

web video marketing

Haris will be eternally grateful.