No service after front assembly replacement

I replaced the screen on my iphone 5s about a week ago and everything was working perfectly but all of a sudden today (6 days later) it just keeps searching for service and won't connect. It's not blacklisted and I went into my carrier and was told that I somehow messed up the antenna but I know I wasn't working anywhere near it so I'm lost. I've done a hard restart, removed/reinserted the sim, reset the carrier settings and still nothing.

Have you attempted testing another sim on the unit? I would also run an manually search to see if it can at least pick up any networks.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Double check the antenna near the battery connector if it has somehow gone loose. It's unlikely but can happen when unplugging battery or removing the metal plate that goes over the battery connector.

christian drenth will be eternally grateful.