The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Can I add storage to my 8GB iPhone 5C

Thought i bought i 16GB 5C iPhone from Kogan but they sent me an 8GB one which i started using but finding 8GB is really not enough you may as well not have a smart phone with 8GB can hardly do anything. Ofcourse i can't exchange it now as i am using it. Its a good phone otherwise. Anyone know if its possible to put more storage on the phone rather than having to trade it in?

Thanks Alex, yes, i tried that, its still not enough

Most Helpful Answer

Hi!

Unfortunately it's impossible to upgrade the storage of an iPhone. What you can do, however, is to only keep pictures, music, documents and videos in the cloud and not saved on the device itself. This should keep your storage free for a while, but it won't last if you need to use a lot of apps.

It's possible technically, but for regular users, the equipment and software investment costs many time the value of the phone itself.

So just trade it in.

Anita Reynolds will be eternally grateful.