Why do I have a sharp edge on the right hand side of my screen?

I recently replaced the screen with "iPhone 5s LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly", the repair went smooth, the screen fits and went back together fine with everything lining up, the phone is back together well and working.

But Imagine you are holding the phone, If you run your fingers over the right side of the screen it feels smooth then you feel the side metal of the iphone, if you run your fingers over the left side of the screen you feel an edge almost like there is a small lip of 0.1mm raised before your finger goes over the side.

I have visually inspected the phone and the Screen looks like it is properly seated all the way around and seems correct.

Why do I have a sharp edge on the left hand side of my screen?

There is a lot off issue with aftermarket parts. Everything may look good but as you have mentioned there is a sharp edge. Not much can be done except for trying to sand the edge down more. I say if you can live with or maybe put a case on it would be the best solution.

james buckroyd will be eternally grateful.