Released by Samsung in March 2016. Model SM-G930V.

How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android Samsung Galaxy S7 Free

Fixing mobile phones is my job. A question is often asked by my clients: how to recover data after factory reset Android Samsung Galaxy S7 free? Or, how can we spend little to restore the data? Your help will be appreciated a lot.

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Yes, no free tool can recover data after factory reset Android, but you can find some other apps to do the recovery. Finally, I find the solution here: https://goo.gl/xauwmC, you can give the app a try.

Helpful app. Thanks for your help.

Yeah.. I don't think there is going to be any way to get the data after a factory reset...

Hi, @benjamen50 . I think there are apps that can recover data after factory reset Android, though you need to pay some money. After all, the software developers put efforts into the software, and their efforts are not wasted for their apps works. You can search different Android data recovery in Google, and most of them are workable, I think.

I agree with @benjamen50 , there is no way to recover data after factory reset android free, but paid service is not included for may software developers say their app can do the recovery.

When you perform a factory reset on Android, you will return the device to the condition it was when shipped from the factory. A factory data reset can help fix most issues that occur on Android. Any incorrect settings, glitches, bugs, viruses, or software problems on the device will be wiped clean.

But the files deleted from an Android phone aren't actually wiped from its memory. Instead, the files are only marked as deleted and invisible. The system will write data over those files in the future. You can later use specialized data recovery tool to scan the Android memory for deleted files and try to recover data after factory reset Android.

duanef.gonzalez will be eternally grateful.