Preparing automatic repair - black screen asus laptop

I bought this laptop 1 year ago and it's been 2 or 3 days since this message appeared on the screen and I let it "repair" for over 10 hours, then the screen became black and I couldn't use it. Since then It doesn't boot.

Every time I restart it, I see "Asus" and "Preparing automatic repair", after about 30 seconds the screen turns black. It is a Asus K501U.

I've been trying literally anything, I can't change the battery because it is inside the 'hard case' (I don't know how to call it) I don't care about the files, I just need the laptop.

I've also tried to reset W10 using a USB 3.0 and Create Windows 10 installation media from the official site, even entering the BIOS: nothing works.

It can recognize the Usb as a device, but the consequences are the same (even though the Asus logo appears and "Preparing automatic repair" doesn't).

I really don't know. I wish I could find something to solve this without going to the experts.

Sorry for my English.

Also my laptop Asus s551l same problem also pan not working

I encounter same problem with model ASUS Q502L.

Anyone can help, please ?

First try removing the back cover this will help with that Once that's off disconnect the battery and hold down the power button for 60 seconds . Then reconnect the battery and replace the cover . Try to boot it . This should clear the memory and allow a clean boot . If this brings no joy .Then get a windows ten install disk(ISO) and put it on a jump stick then get the computer to boot from the USB and run the repair program from there . It sounds like the repair program is running from the repair partition and its probably corrupt. . If this doesn't work get a Linux distribution like Ubuntu and run it from a jump stick install a key recovery program(jellybean key recover is good ) on the Linux program and find the oem key for your windows program . You can also do this by removing the SSD from your computer and placing it in a USB enclosure and running the same program (jellybean key recovery ) on the drive in the enclosure . Be careful you get the key from your drive and not the key from the computer your using to recover the key. Once you have the key you can reformat you laptop and install a new OS but you will need the key to activate it so be sure to get the key first . while you have the SSD out and in another computer you can recover your files. Hope this helps

By the way your English is fine

Silvia voto will be eternally grateful.