Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Keeps rebooting after battery replacement

I replaced my battery with your kit and everything works... but the phone keeps rebooting after being on for a few minutes... which makes the phone unusable.

I followed your guide step by step... I'm an IT manager so I am familiar with this sort of thing.

I read a similar question that said it was due to receiving an OEM 3G battery... but I know I choose a battery for the 3GS and the site said that the 3G battery would work... please help!

Score -1

3G and 3GS are NOT interchangeable.. Recheck your dispatch receipt that you have correct part, check connections again- it's easy to be slightly loose on screw over battery connection ( under sticker bottom right) failing this send it back. Customer contacts are at bottom of this page

mdeniken will be eternally grateful.