Can u Help ge get my activation code?

I I bought a RCA Voyager 3 tablet from Walmart and it didn't hold charge so I took it back for an exchange and they exchanged it for me but the receipt didn't come with an activation code on the exchange so when I went back to Walmart to get an activation code the manager told me there was nothing he could do because I didn't take it back within the 15-day exchange policy I told him I didn't want to exchange it I just wanted activation code but he said there was nothing he could do for me can you please help me

contact RCA and explain it to them if you have a receipt you should have no problem getting the code from them

Been on hold 2 hrs

Most Helpful Answer

You will need to contact RCA support at http://www.rca.com/support-products.

If you have the receipt you should not have a problem getting a working code from RCA.

If you have full packaging with DiSA / Serial number for the RCA Tablet, you can try https://www.getyourcode.com to see if you can get a code from this website.

I brought this tablet online i Don't have my receipt or the box can you tell me what do i do from here on

I need help with the activation code can you help me

And I don't have the receipt be I threw it in the shah I don't know want it for

Clara Sandoval will be eternally grateful.