Repair guides and teardowns for many Android Samsung cell phones, old and new, including the popular Galaxy product line.

How do I delete the screen pattern/pin without loosing data

I have a Samsung Core Prime SM-G360H, it is an old phone but it has photos that I want to get back. The kids played with the phone and somehow locked the phone and now we cannot get back into the phone to get our photos.

I do not want to hard reset the phone because I will loose all my photos. I do not have AROMA file manager on the phone or any software that will help me to delete the 3 lock-files.

Please help.

• Download a zip file named "Pattern Password Disable" on your PC and move to SD card.

• Insert the card on your device

• Restart your device into recovery mode.

• Flash the file on your card and restart the phone.

• Now your phone would boot up without lock screen. Don't worry if you had a gesture lock or password. All you need to do is to input random gesture or password and it will be unlocked.

Hi, sorry but it did not work, I got the following errors in red:

footer is wrong

signature verification failed

Any ideas? I thought that Android may not know what to do with a zip-file, so I unzipped the file and that caused even more errors.

I am stuck, I have tried everything that my friends suggested, I need help from someone like you to help me to resolve the problem.

I will be eternally grateful!!

Anton will be eternally grateful.