iPhone Water Damage Repair Help

The iPhone 6s Plus I have has water damage and won't turn on at all.

When charging it, the motherboard does not get hot at all almost like it's not receiving a charge.

It does not respond to iTunes or is recognized at all.

I took all shields off and used 99.9% IPA already.

I have realigned the power management chip of the bottom right side of the back of the board. (It was crooked).

However, a small little chip or capacitor has fallen off in the process (see pictures). How can I reattach this chip? Also which other chips could be responsible for the death of my iPhone with no heat at all?

Thank you for helping out!

Well shooting for the Tristar is usually a good go to. Have you tested vcc_main?

I am fairly new to microsoldering so I'm not sure what vcc_main is. Could you clarify?

Also, the small little chip in the first picture is not important?

Nevermind, I have found vcc_main and the tristar chip. Will check them out. Thanks.

My only question that remains is what is the purpose of the small chip I knocked off in the first picture?

Blurry picture but it looks like a coil not a chip. Re tin the pads and replace it

@smarticles, it is FLDIP_RF, it is a signal filter and yes, important to have micro soldered back on.

Diego A will be eternally grateful.