Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Sound not working at all! Help please!

Hi, for some reason there is no sound on an iPhone 6 Plus that I repaired. I have switched the logic board onto one that does have sound working and it still does not work so I know for a fact it has to do with the logic board and not the speakers or components. Video does not work/YouTube due to sound to working. Inrestored the device 3 times as well. Any ever had this happen and what's is a possible fix on the logic board?

Audio ic would be my best guess

Here is a link to iphone 6+ audio ic replacement. But not knowing a hundred percent certain if that's your issue or not you may want to look at zxw or schematics for that audio circuit and make sure that there's not a filter, Cap or Another Part on that circuit that is shorted or bad before attempting to change it.

https://youtu.be/V4JQUNnlEw0

If @teetopp01 is right, and I agree he is, this is a bigger problem, and not recommended for beginners to microsoldering

I am willing to learn, it's not my main phone I enjoy doing this as a hobby and would like to perfect it. Although I never ran into this issue before!

An Vu will be eternally grateful.