The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

left side of screen irresponsive and some faded black lines appearing.

After switch on my iphone 5c 32Gb , some faded thin black lines are appearing in left side of the screen and the touch response in left area is not working , whether right side of screen is working properly.

Please suggest the solution.

You most likely have a defective screen assembly. You can replace it yourself by following this guide.

I have already tried by de-assembled the LCD screen and cleaned the all port and again assembled it properly . But the problem remain same. Even i have ordered a new display from online store and try to replacement the screen but not succeeded . I don't understand whether it is display fault or something else.

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly Image

Sanjay Kumar Mandal will be eternally grateful.