The Google Pixel is Google's first flagship phone, released on October 20, 2016. The 5-inch AMOLED display device comes with 32 and 128 GB storage options and is available in three colors; Very Silver, Quite Black, and Really Blue.

Where is the pixel wifi antenna?

my pixel fell onto ground and since then the wifi becomes very weak. wifi can be found but not connected unless i put the phone on the wifi router. maybe some problems are within the wifi antenna. i tear the pixel down but cannot find the wifi antenna. can anyone show me the position? really need help

I am also facing same problem. Can you please tell me how did you fix your connectivity issue?

@tosepe  could you fix the problem? I have the exact same issue after i dropped it. It would be very helpful if you share what happened

How was the problem fixed? Was anyone able to solve it?

Hi!

I think what you are looking for is in thisguide, at step 14. Those are the antennae.

Thanks for help! do u mean the black signal wire? is it itself the antennae? or the connecting wire between the wifi chip and antennae?

The both the black and white signal wires are antennae connected to the WiFi chip.

Hi there! I have this exact same problem too. Can you please tell me how you got this problem fixed? Thanks

Most Helpful Answer

if the above didn't work try to press little hard on the left right corner(next to power button where wifi chips sit on the motherboard) this is the most successful solution at least for me because I cannot get a replacement from Google because I am from Cyprus (my device is google pixel xl,

Hope the solution is helpfull for you or anyone who has this problem)

mine fell a floor from the balcony, broke the glass (not the screen) and the wifi.

thanks for the advice, works like a charm now. :D

taro.yu will be eternally grateful.