The Google Pixel is Google's first flagship phone, released on October 20, 2016. The 5-inch AMOLED display device comes with 32 and 128 GB storage options and is available in three colors; Very Silver, Quite Black, and Really Blue.

Where is the pixel wifi antenna?

my pixel fell onto ground and since then the wifi becomes very weak. wifi can be found but not connected unless i put the phone on the wifi router. maybe some problems are within the wifi antenna. i tear the pixel down but cannot find the wifi antenna. can anyone show me the position? really need help

Hi!

I think what you are looking for is in thisguide, at step 14. Those are the antennae.

Thanks for help! do u mean the black signal wire? is it itself the antennae? or the connecting wire between the wifi chip and antennae?

The both the black and white signal wires are antennae connected to the WiFi chip.

taro.yu will be eternally grateful.