The Samsung Galaxy Tablet E 9.6 was announced June, 2015 and released on July 2015. When repairing this device, a few basic tools available from ifixit.com will be necessary. Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 is available as 8GB or 16 GB versions, expandable by micro SD. It was sold in two colors: Pearl White and Metallic Black.

Why does my screen look like this

Hi, for some reason just a few days ago my tablet now looks like this when I didn't do anything to it or drop it it was only face down with the case on, on the floor and I didn't step on it either but now it acts like this and I don't know what to do. Everything works though and it doesn't look like it has a virus but it now looks like this.

Jalen Purnell definitely a broken LCD. No repair but needs to be replaced.

Thank You oldturkey

It appears that it was dropped or some other force hit it so hard that it cracked the display. In order to get it functioning properly again, you will need to replace the display. Guide found here. Good luck!

Jalen Purnell will be eternally grateful.