Repair and disassembly guides for food cooling appliances including refrigerators, freezers and fridge-freezers.

Kenmore fridge compressor not starting

My Kenmore 70443 fridge suddenly started getting warm one morning. I've been diagnosing for a whole day now and haven't been able to fix the problem. I was able to enter diagnostic mode on my fridge and test the compressor and it doesn't turn on. I attached a picture for the troubleshooting steps and I'm not sure not I'd it's the main board or the electronic inverter. I check the 2 cables it says on the paper and if I turn the compressor on, the main board sends 6VAC and 7. 2VDC . If I turn it off, it still sends 5.5VAC and 0.0VDC could it be the main board perhaps that it doesn't send the signal right?

Hernando Berg according to your Tech Sheet it looks like a bad main control board. Just make sure that you checked the voltage on the right wires (Red and Black).

I check those cables on the inverter board and then I checked the BLK/WHT and RED/BLK on the main board and the same. I have removed both boards checking them all around and can't see anything burned though.

Hernando Berg will be eternally grateful.