Announced in March 2015, and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 is the next flagship in the Galaxy line. The curved screen version is known as the Galaxy S6 Edge.

Question Closed

Samsung Galaxy S6/S5 broken screen data recovery

Hi, is there any Samsung Galaxy S6 / S5 broken screen data recovery can restore data from broken S6 and S5? My little sister have a S6 with broken screen, and I get an old broken S5. I am wondering is there any tool can recover data from broken Samsung Galaxy S6 and S5 for we have precious photos and videos on the phone. Thanks for your help.

Hi, I am sorry to hear your situation, but do not worry, i met your problem too, finally, I tried the android data recovery here: http://www.smart-iphone-recovery.com/and... recover my data. You can give it a try.

Did you purchase the software? I find the free version does not work.

Same experiences happened to me last week. Indeed if you have connected your Galaxy S6 to your laptop before, you can extract your photos directly. The first time when you connect your phone to PC, you need to click to "trust" on your phone. Or you need to use some tool to help you out. I found a link that useful for me, maybe you can get useful clues from it: https://www.forecovery.com/samsung/recov...

i had same problem but thanks t ogarym.rimmer my problem just solved

Finally, I chose the Android data recovery recommended by @kavenbright . It helped us out. Though the steps are a little complicated. Thank you all anyway.

hi you Need Active usb With your Computer.If you Can usb active with broken screen .you can data recovery Your data.

But the problem is that I cannot active USB now. So, i have to purchase some Android Data Recovery, I think. No free tool can do the recovery any more.

no way Sir...................

Broken Android data recoveryis a piece of cake to help us recover these data from broken Android phones. When it comes to the broken Samsung data recovery, it is a powerful toolkit for Android users to recover deleted data including text messages, photos, contacts, call history, videos, WhatsApp messages, audio files, and more from Android phones and tablets. What's more, apart from what have metioned above, it can aslo enable to recover data from broken Android phone, which is really beneficial to us. Then I will show you the steps how recover data on S6 with broken screen as an example.

How to Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy S6 Broken Screen

Step 1. Run Samsung Galaxy Recovery and Connect Your Phone

Step 2. Choose the Fault Type of Your Broken Galaxy Phone

Step 3. Enter Download Mode on Your Broken S6

Step 4. Analyze Your Broken Samsung Galaxy S6

Step 5. Preview and Recover Files from Broken Galaxy S6 and save them on PC.