This generation of Outback carried the same model codes as the Legacy Wagon: BP9 for the 2.5 liter and BPE for the 3.0-liter model.

removal rear seat of Subaru Outback 2006

I have had milk spilled on the back seat of our Subaru Outback and need to remove it to wash the rancid smell out of it.

This video may help not for the same exact car but close

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvU0OWoW...

Hope this helps

This is a pretty good youtube video to match my problem with. Thanks Jimfixer for this notification. My vehicle is a station wagon and the method for the seat extraction was exactly the sames as the sedan. The bride and I had the stinkin' thing out in a minute! I've since given it a scrub with washing up detergent and also washed under the seat and the metal stuff under the seat. Then I rinsed the seat with fresh water and the metal stuff with diluted metho to dry it out faster. I'll install the seat again when its dry in a day or so, just to be sure. Laters from Nicko (down under)

glad to hear it worked for you

nick will be eternally grateful.