LCD replacement yellowish in tone.

The replacement screen I received is much to warm in color when compared to my original. I have 2 other iPhone 6's they both are bluer in tone.

Is your Night Shift activated" Go to Settings/Display & Brightness/Nigh Shift to check. That function is used to remove the blueish tint from the backlight for people who like to read their devices at night (the blue light affects the sleep cycle). It is possible it is activated.

Otherwise, you may just have a poor quality replacement screen. Contact your supplier about a return or refund.

Thnx.

At first I thought the same thing. Never the less, Night shift is not activated.

I was hoping their be an app to help resolve this. Taking the cell phone apart to once again remove the display is to much of a hassle.

Wish iFixit would state some of their displays may have a warmer tone.

You may have just received one with poor tone. I would contact support and review the optons with them, we're just volunteers.

They typically sell good quality aftermarket screens but sometimes they also off "Choice" screens which are "original" quality.

beowolfs01 will be eternally grateful.